If you remember, a while back, I posted about the two part-er table project. Step one was the napkin rings, while step two was fixing up the set of 4 chairs that goes with the table. I'm finally getting around to the second part.
Since there are 4 chairs, all in different stages of being, we'll separate them. A and B used to be finished, until the puppy decided to teethe all over B's legs. So, A gets a few touch-ups and B gets all kinds of sanding, and a few more touch-ups. C is half-way there. Once upon a time, when I was home from school, I decided that I wanted four chairs in my efficiency apartment rather than just two. So I dragged C down from the attic, and sanded away. Then I got tired and abandoned it. Now C just looks like a molted green and yellow mess. And D. D is officially in "before" state. So there's your comparison...
So far, A and B are touched up, re-glued and happy, and after a long afternoon of work, C only needs one or two more coats of fresh paint. D is re-glued and slightly stripped. D needs some help.
Hopefully this will be just a two-update process. We'll see!